list of field trips
Friday, March 31
1. Boat Tour of Chicago River by Chicago Architecture Foundation (subject to weather) - $50
2. Walking Tour: Exploring Chicago Rivers - free
3. Newberry Library Tour - free
4. Field Museum Behind-the-Scenes Tour - free
5. Garfield Park Conservatory Tour - $15
6. Little Village Environmental Justice Tour - $35 plus cost of no-host lunch
7. Toxic Tour of East Chicago - $50
8. Birding Trip - $50
9. Indiana Dunes Tour -$50
Documentary films on local topics will be shown at the conference hotel on Friday afternoon. Field trips require sign-up ahead of time on conference registration form, as space is limited.
Sunday, April 2
Exploring Pullman National Monument with Leon Fink, Distinguished Professor of History, University of Illinois-Chicago - $45 plus cost of no-host lunch.
Click here for field trip descriptions.
Pictured below: Indiana Dunes.