The benefits of membership include the following:
- Subscription to our quarterly journal, Environmental History, and access to back issues and other electronic resources (our journal is published by Oxford University Press)
- Subscription to quarterly newsletter, ASEH News
- Discount at ASEH's annual conference
- Participation in online member directory - click here for more info. (and to sign up if you're a member)
- 20% discounts on Oxford University Press publications (click on image below):
ASEH offers a variety of membership options, all of which include a subscription to the print journal and online access to the electronic version.
We are currently preparing a new membership management system, which will be available on this website in December 2014 for a 2015 membership. Memberships are on a calendar year, from January through December.
2015 Rates in USD:
Income Range / Rates
Under $36,000: $65
$80,001 and above: $110
renew your aseh membership
ASEH is currently preparing a new membership management system and renewals for 2015 will be available on this website in December 2014.
online access to the journal for ASEH members
Click here for instructions on online access.
joint membership with forest history society
For info on joint memberships with the Forest History Society, contact:
Oxford University Press can also be contacted at the following (for existing 2014 memberships):
e-mail: William Merrow-Smith - firstname.lastname@example.org
Journals Customer Service Department
Oxford University Press
2001 Evans Road
Cary NC 27513
tel: + 1 919-677-0977 1-800-852-7323 (toll-free in USA/Canada)
Click here to sign up for ASEH's membership directory.