The benefits of membership include the following:
- Subscription to our quarterly journal, Environmental History, and access to back issues and other electronic resources
- Subscription to quarterly newsletter, ASEH News
- Discount at ASEH's annual conference
- Participation in online member directory - click here for more info. (and to sign up if you're a member)
- 20% discounts on Oxford University Press publications (click on image below):
ASEH offers a variety of membership options, all of which include a subscription to the print journal and online access to the electronic version.
Oxford University Press publishes Environmental History and manages our memberships. When you click this link, you will be taken to the Oxford Journals subscription page. Here you will be guided through the process of creating an account with Oxford Journals that will allow you to subscribe to the journal and become an ASEH member.
2014 Rates in USD:
Income Range / Rates
Under $36,000: $65
$80,001 and above: $110
renew your aseh membership
Our memberships changed to a calendar-year basis (January-December) beginning in 2010. Oxford University Press publishes Environmental History and manages our memberships.
When you click this link, you will be taken to the Oxford Journals subscription page. Here you will be guided through the process of creating an account with Oxford Journals that will allow you to continue subscribing to the journal and renewing your ASEH membership.
joint membership with forest history society
For info on joint memberships with the Forest History Society, contact:
Oxford University Press can also be contacted at the following:
e-mail: William Merrow-Smith - email@example.com
Journals Customer Service Department
Oxford University Press
2001 Evans Road
Cary NC 27513
tel: + 1 919-677-0977 1-800-852-7323 (toll-free in USA/Canada)
Click here to sign up for ASEH's membership directory.