advertising at 2018 conference
This information pertains to ASEH's next conference in Riverside, California (March 14-18, 2018).
There are four ways to promote your press or organization at ASEH’s next conference:
1. Ad in conference program (one-page, two-page, or half-page); also includes electronic version posted on conference website under heading “new scholarship in environmental history.”
2. Listing in conference program app (this is separate from the website and includes four images, which could be book covers, along with links to the books and brief descriptions). For example, see ASEH 2014 San Francisco conference app on Guidebook (search for aseh2014) and ASEH 2015 Washington, DC conference app on Guidebook. Go to “Exhibits” and “Featured Scholarship” in the app.
3. Logo, brief description, and link in the “featured sponsor” section of ASEH’s website for a 30-day period. See homepage of this website, lower right corner.
4. Co-sponsor the plenary sessions.
Instructions and fees explained below:
1. Ad in conference program
Advertisements will appear in the conference program, which will be printed for all conference participants and will be available on ASEH's website beginning in January 2018. Black & white works best for the printed program; color looks best for the website version. You can submit two versions - or a single file in black & white.
Size: 5 ¼"h x 8"w
Size: 10 ½"h x 8"w
Size 10 1/2" h x 8"w
Specifications for ad in the conference program:
Files for print ads should be submitted as 300 dpi, high resolution, image and font embedded, PDF or JPG files. Files submitted in other formats, or files requiring reformatting, may require additional fees.
Deadline for ad in the conference program:
Advertisements and payment must be received by November 17, 2017. Please e-mail advertisement files to Lisa Mighetto at email@example.com
Advertisers can sign up for ads and submit payment by clicking here.
2. Listing in program app
Send 4-6 images, along with URLs and a one-sentence description each to Lisa Mighetto at firstname.lastname@example.org. JPG files required for the app; 150 dpi. Fee: $100.
Deadline for listing in program app:
Materials and payment must be received by November 17, 2017. Please e-mail materials to Lisa Mighetto at email@example.com
3. “Featured Sponsor” listing on ASEH’s homepage for 30 days
Send logo, 150 dpi, along with link and 2-3 sentence description to Lisa Mighetto at firstname.lastname@example.org. First come, first served. Fee: $100.
4. Co-sponsor the opening reception
This option is available on the registration form. Cost: $500. To be listed in the conference program and app, materials and payment must be received by November 17, 2017. Sponsors will also be acknowledged on the website, on signage at the conference, and during the welcome remarks at the reception.
Payment and Registration:
The online payment system will be activated in late July 2017 - and will be available on this website.
Contact Lisa Mighetto at email@example.com